Thursday, February 21, 2008

Samantha & Jim

I was so lucky that Alex invited me to work alongside him on this Pre-Wedding shoot, not only he share his skills and techniques with me, he also showed me such a beautiful place....I think it is one of his best kept secrets...


The weather wasn't as stable as it should be, however, if it wasn't for an overcast day, it would be impossible for us to get such a nice cloud arrangements.



Thank you Alex for bringing the bubble machine, otherwise these photos won't be "complete".





The sun finally came out as it sets, this created a very special moment where I was very fortunate enough to be there witnessing it...once again, a very big thank you to Alex for bringing me there!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Wow such beautiful photos!
You catch the most perfect moments.
If only I was getting married anytime soon!

Bia Rodrigues said...

hello
seu blog e muito da hora
mesmo nao entendendo muito ingles e legal

kiss