Sunday, October 18, 2009

Amy and Eddie

This is a very special wedding since if I stuffs this up, I probably will sleep "standing upright" for the rest of my life as this is the wedding of my wife's very very good friend....aii....an additional problem is that I will have no excuses as they've allocated plenty of time to take photos....aii once again...

As with most of my life, I was very lucky again, Eddie and Amy is one of the easiest couple I've worked with since they are very playful and they never tried to hide their love for each other at all!




After all the "administrative" tasks were completed, we have three hours to spend on photo shoot and the places they've chosen are places that I've never heard of or haven't shoot at before....aiii once more....







As the day goes by, it got hotter and we've decided to go back to my place to take a rest, since I've always wanted to take photos around my place, I was able to persuade them to give it a try and I think the photos turned out alright.





Amy and Eddie, hope you like my photos if not...I will sleep upright ga la hahaha....congratulations on your wedding and wishes you happiness ever after!!

No comments: