Saturday, September 29, 2007

Virginia & Shao

No...I was not the photographer of this wedding (finally for once in a while) as I was the Brother, Driver, Photographer (took less than 40 shots though), MC, Drinker for the Groom as well as his carrier!

Virginia is the sister of my highschool's friend (also my uni classmate) and Shao is my university classmate (although he graduated before me...and don't ask me why!) back in Sydney.

To be quite honest...if it wasn't for Shao, I probably will have a much harder time in Uni...but this was before he met Virginia....after meeting her....my highschool's friend (won't mention his name) suddenly find uni is a breeze...


My highschool's friend is the one NOT wearing a tie!!




Still can't remember the amount of beers/wine/anything with alcohol we had that night...

No comments: