Monday, August 4, 2008

My Daibo has grown up la!! (3年命正常,多3年叫長命,再多3年係神賜)

My wife scolded me many times for not taking photos of our "son"....I have to admit when we picked him up from the airport more than two years ago, I took photos of him on a weekly basis but after a couple of weeks, due to many reasons (and excuses I guess) I've stopped this habit...which I now regret very much....



The three photos above were taken when Daibo was 4 months old...and the two below were taken tonight...


He still likes to "smile" at the camera...but with his short concertration span, he will doze off very quickly. I didn't realised how much he grew in the last two years, he looks so much like a "man" now...eventhough he's only two years old, this breed of dog (Bernese Mountain dog) have a very short lifespan...there's a very common saying for this breed of dog... "3年命正常,多3年叫長命,再多3年係神賜....", regardless how many days Daibo have left, I will try my best to make it his happiest...but I hope he is 神賜的!!

For more information about this breed of dog, please visit our "club".

No comments: