Thursday, October 9, 2008

Valerie and Marco - Part 2

Ok...after two days of resting...we started our second and last photoshoot for this trip...eventhough my legs were still tired from the last shoot (yes...very old now) I was very excited since this is the first time I get to shoot Sydney at night...and at the same time...I was very worried about whether it will work or not...




Anyway...before the night sets in, we took a couple of warm up shots, but it was very windy and cold...I was in long sleeves and still shivering and I can't believe Valerie can still dress in tube top for the whole duration of the shoot...but I guess this proves most girls "愛靚唔愛命"!



Anyway, after the sun has fully set, we played around with night shooting, it took me a while to get the flashes to work properly and thankfully Nicky and Doris were there to help out...and I think the photos came out great!





We moved on to another location for a couple of shots and I can't disclosed what happened after this shot hehehe...


As I was playing with HDR photos yesterday, I couldn't resist from trying it on the couple...it turned out quite funny...the effects made them looked "old" but I guess is a nice way to see how they look when they are old!

Thank you to Valerie and Marco for a great trip, it was great fun and a great experience, hope you like the photos la!

1 comment:

playz said...

Hi Alan! Your shoot of Valerie and Marco is fantastic! I had a look at your other photos too ... they are very professional and you have a great personal style.