Saturday, January 17, 2009

Florence and Anthony

Florence and Anthony was one of best (if not the best) couple I've worked with so far...they were relaxed, always smiles and like celebrities, they know what a photographer wants them to do when they see the camera...just perfect!

Oh yes...this was also the first time for me doing two weddings on the same day...and because of Florence and Anthony professionalism, it was a great experience!















During the banquet, Anthony was "requested" to sing a song to Florence, after the first song, he "requested" himself to sang two more!! For me...he sounded so much like Leslie Cheung and I'm sure Florence was also mesmerized from his songs by the looks on her face!

Eventhough we didn't have too much time in taking photos, I hoped I've done enough so both of you can have long lasting memories of your wedding!

No comments: