Saturday, January 3, 2009

Janice and Nelson

My first encounter with Nelson was when he arrived at the bride's house to pick up his bride on his wedding day and my first impression was that he's 官仔骨骨 and must work in a professional industry...I was right!


Since my previous experiences with "professionals" were not very pleasing (because most of them are very serious and don't know how to smile and relax) my confidence level was not high...but fortunately, luck was on my side as Janice smiles so beautifully and naturally!


Have to admit, Janice's traditional chinese gown was so special and it was one of the best I've seen so far!


As the day goes by, I totally forgot the worries I had when I met Nelson in the morning, eventhough he's a very serious guy, he does have his playful side.


Janice told me that her mum is very 眼淺 but from the smile she showed, it seems like I didn't do a good enough job to make her shed some "joyful tears".



See how handsome looking Nelson is, they really are 郎才女貌!



During the ceremony, this flower girl was so happy that she certainly stole some lights from the couple!




Hope Janice and Nelson, hope you've enjoyed your honeymoon and sorry for pestering you about posting your photos on my blog!

No comments: