Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wallis and Michael

Woke up at 5:30am, I was the driver, "brother", MC as well as the part time photographer of this wedding and it was all for free but is certainly worth it as Michael is a friend of mine for 20 years!

Mike and I went to the same high school and uni and we know each other for two-thirds of our life and I'm so happy and relieved that he finally got married to a very beautiful, kind-hearted and respectful wife, Wallis.



The main photographer of the day was Irene Chui and so happy to have worked alongside her eventhough it was a brief moment...actually, should have many more chances to work with her since she just recently joined The Stage.


As I've said earlier, Mike and I known each other for 20 years and it was very touching to see him finally got married to a wonderful girl...Mike was very emotional that day and I have to say, it was one of the most emotional day I've seen so far and I did shed a tear while listening to his opening speech for the evening....never expected Mike's speech can be so touching.






Of course, apart from the couple, Auntie and Uncle was also very happy as their only son finally got married!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Alan, Many many thanks for your great help yesterday, Wallis & Michael are excellent couples and I was so lucky to feel the happiness and the tears with them. Looking forward to work with you again very soon. :D