Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aiko and Derek

Once again, today was the first time meeting Aiko and Derek and their wedding is one of the most memorable one for me. Honestly, during the day, the wedding was fairly typical, it was what Derek did during the night that made it very special!

I'm not sure whether I can disclose it so I better keep it to myself...but what I can say that it brought tears to my eyes...










Aiko and Derek loves taking photos and we have so much fun and I've learnt a lot from them today....once again, I've enjoyed your wedding as much as both of you do and hopefully can see you in your friend's wedding in the future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alan, your photos are also amazing and we love it very much!

Although there are just few photos at your blog, we believe there would be much more execellant photos you taken today.

Looking forward to the album and thank you very much to you and your great team.