Saturday, January 15, 2011

Suet and Kiu

Don't know why, I've never met the groom until the wedding day for most of my recent weddings and today is the same. Prior to meeting Ah Kiu, the photos he used in his "march-in" slideshow gave me an impression that he's very "mean", but after spending a whole day with him, I was totally wrong, he was very nice and funny.

I think this is his real personality as if he doesn't treat his "brothers" well, they won't stand up for him during the door opening games.

If you scroll further down...the little creatures that were prepared by the "sisters" all ended up in the brothers' stomaches!












Eventhough the schedule was a bit tight, it ended up as a very smooth day! Thank you very much for inviting us as your wedding photographer, we really enjoyed the day! Take care!!!


No comments: