Monday, April 28, 2008

Inauguration Ceremony and Dinner for a Charity Organisation

Thanks to KC, I was one of the event's photographer for this Charity's Board of Director inauguration ceremony and dinner...eventhough it was a star studded event, I was so busy that I didn't have a chance to get any autographs...

VIPs included senior government officials, celebrities and the rich and famous but I'm not allowed to show you any the photos taken until the official media materials are released by the Charity....however, I can show you some of the people that are more "well-known" to the general public.








As I've mentioned earlier, this event were attended by many senior government officials, one of them was Mr Shane SOLOMON, CEO of the Hospital Authority, when he was leaving (at least trying to leave), he was surrounded by the media asking about the recent "USB Finger" issue that was the talk of the town and as the "event photographer" I certainly won't miss the moment in photographing him.

But with my limited experiences working with large number of journalists, I was literally shoved around and find it almost impossible to get close to him, however, with much effort (of course using my large body to my advantage) I was still able to get close enough to get the shot below...wow...what an experience!

No comments: