Saturday, May 3, 2008

1 year ago today....

The last couple of days were very hectic for me due to family commitments but is all settled now...

I was able to skim through my previous photos today and realised I took the photos below exactly one year ago...these are all my ex-colleagues from SCB and without the dates on the photos, I will never realised is already one year since I took them...and what's more surprising is we still have dinners and gatherings quite often....so happy to have known these colleagues and it was a great pleasure working with them...

Ms CS (on the left)... while the subtle but sometime witty Ms AL is on the right.


These two (on the left)..no need to mention la hahaha..I'm sure most people know them...still can't refrain myself from laughing whenever I see this photo...

And least but not least (on the right), the ever happy Ms EL...really misses working with these people as well as the many others that I didn't have the honour to take photos of....

No comments: