Monday, May 12, 2008

Photoshoot for 新森林's new menu

This was one of the toughest assignment for a while...the shoot started around midnight and it lasted till 6am in the morning, on top of that, I was presented with all these beautifully crafted dishes (more than 70 of them) but not able to have them...while my mouth waters and concentrations lacking my partner was still able to push me through the shoot...





Isn't the lobster very red and lively? (yeh... I know the photo is a bit red too..)


I was able to taste test this peking duck afterwards...the meat was so tender and juicy that I almost have to fight my partner for it...


Baked escargot stuffed in button mushrooms...nice....


To taste these delicious foods...please visit 新森林 at the following addresses:

旺角: 通菜街2W號地下
佐敦: 九龍佐敦庇利金街55號地下
灣仔: 香港灣仔天樂里3-5號地下

No comments: