Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kathie & Joseph

Today was the big day for Kathie and Joseph, eventhough the day started relatively late (compared to other weddings I've been to) it turned out pretty smooth.

I've known Kathie for a very long time...and because of this, I must say she was very pretty on the day..and for Joseph...he was handsome and cute as usual (I really mean this hehe) but there's also a hint of stress though.




As you can see...a very happy couple and I'm sure there will be many more happy moments for them in the years to come!


The ceremony was held in a church at Pok Fu Lum, it was the best church I've been to so far, hopefully will have another chance shooting in it very soon...




A happy bunch....sincerely wish Kathie and Joseph plenty of happiness for the years to come!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...what do you mean you must say I was pretty because we've been long time friends?

To be honest, I really love the photos you've taken on my wedding day! My family was saying you looked very much like a professional photographer on the day and I so appreciate your attempt to bring up the atmosphere for us during the tea ceremony when it was so quiet...I probably should have asked you to act as my official photographer on the wedding day, I am sure you would not make me unhappy on my big day!

Well, it's probably the first time I say it's lucky to have you as my good friend, 'Alan'. Ching and I love the photos very much, thank you!! Carry on with your enthusiasm and interests about photography I am sure you can become very professional. Despite the good qualiy work, I am very certain other wedding couples will be very happy to have you there taken photos for them because you are such a cheerful person and so good at making a happy atmosphere.

By the way, how come there is no photos taken for the banquet? haha..I want to know if I also looked 'pretty' at night!!!

Cheers
Kathie

Anonymous said...

Alan
你的相進步左很多,努力呢!我相信你的努力是不會白費的!

Lawrence Tsang

Alan Yeung said...

Thanks Kathie...hope you like the photos..


Lawrence...really happy to have your comments...honestly..if it wasn't for your guidance...I'm sure I will not be where I am now...anyhow...looking forward to work with you anytime!!

Unknown said...

Alan,
Thanks for all the pics you took with us, and I love it very much. Btw, you was very patient and have hearts even my baby was difficult to captured. You did a very good job, and now Im look forward to seeing my next batch of family photos on Sept (my son’s 1st birthday party) Remember to mark it down on your diary.

Thanks again!